Sunday, May 15, 2016

So much for sleep

So I'm not yet asleep and since I'm supposed to be pouring out the contents of my brain to slow down the whirring, I'm back to do just that.

I could really use a day off from pain. Things are supposed to heal and pain is supposed to go away after healing. 

I'd like to get out of the house and hang out with local crocheters and knitters and get to know new people.

I'd like to get out and go to the club and not stop until the lights come on.

But right now I am stuck at home all day and all night.  It sucks.

I've been in bed a lot... Could be considered too much. Either way I have to find funds for a new pillow. A $30 pillow is a lot when you've just barely scraped by on rent.

I have no idea how saving up for a house is even possible when rent for two people is about $1,000. That's all of my disability money and then quite a lot from my roommate. I don't see how it's going to be done. Either way we can't keep renting... Rent prices keep jumping higher and higher. Trying to continue that isn't going to work.

Sleep time, I hope.