Sunday, May 15, 2016

Debating on the best way to run an online shop

I've been debating on whether Etsy is really worth keeping up anymore and I think I've decided to just let go dead on its own.   I figure I'll continue using Storenvy since there's nothing to lose at all,  but I'm too tired to try to keep up with both.  Besides,  I'm not seeing that anything else is offered from Etsy that isn't on Storenvy.   The only thing I can really think of that I like is that all payments go to one spot,  but that's not a big deal,  really.  

Storenvy could be better,  though.   I like how Etsy automatically sizes the pictures.   With Storenvy,  I have to resize them before uploading which can be a hassle.

One thing I have been researching is if it's possible to add bitcoin payments to Storenvy,  but it doesn't appear that it's possible at this point.   I hope it is in the future.

Http://mitebsycozeug.tumblr.com