Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Medication working?

So,  it seems like it's easier to go to sleep and easier to wake up the past few days, which is really nice.
Another increase is supposed to happen over the next few days where it's double the dose I started on and I hope it helps a lot.

My rheumatologist's office called and asked if I wanted them to find me a physical therapy place with a chiropractor in the same office that's covered by my insurance.  Of course I said yes to that and hope they have much better luck than I have had.

I have apparently been low on salt the past week because I really wanted Ramen and had two bowls of the salty stuff yesterday and one bowl today followed by pizza. I felt more alert both times so it's not like it was a useless craving.

I still feel very bleh,  though.   Just less so.